Published: March 20, 2020
The Stillaguamish Tribal Health Clinic and Behavioral Health Program would like to announce that Tribal Members can now access tribal health services on their computers and mobile devices! Primary Healthcare Provider, Stephanie McNeal, and all Substance Use Disorder (SUD) professionals and Mental Health Counselors are now offering a large amount of services remotely via the free Zoom app. One of the useful features of Zoom is its ability to integrate with Facebook: https://zoom.us/feature/facebookintegration.
Here’s how to get set up:
1. Sign up for the free Zoom app at: https://zoom.us/signup
2. Call and setup an appointment with either one of our tribal health offices.
- Tribal Health Clinic Phone #: (360) 435-9338
- BHP Phone #: (360) 435-3985
Following CDC recommendation, to help reduce the risk of the Coronavirus transmission, we have reduced clinic hours in the following programs:
- Tribal Health Clinic Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- BHP Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Massage Therapy Clinic Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Massage Therapy Clinic will be begin offering same day appointments on Monday, March 23, 2020. Clients are asked to stay home if they are displaying any symptoms of cough, fever or shortness of breath. We would also like to encourage Elders, individuals with underlying health conditions, and anyone who has traveled in the previous 14 days, to self-isolate and practice social distancing.